Quality training sessions on topics related to our service areas are available to the general public and professional groups and are typically eligible to qualify for continuing education units.
Presentation baseline fees are $200/hour with an additional two hours of preparation time for each presentation hour. Total fees are determined by expected audience and necessary preparation time.
Past presentations, topics, and audiences have included:
- Dynamics of Domestic Violence for Victims, Batterers, and Children – Lutheran Social Services of ND, ND National Guard, Community Violence Intervention Center.
- Dynamics in Domestic Violence Divorce and Custody Cases – ND Bar Association.
- Connection Between Self-esteem and Depression – Depression Support Group.
- Effects of Sexual Violence for Male Victims – ND State Penitentiary.
- Secondary Trauma Treatment and Recovery – Burleigh County Human Service Zone.